A new tamil channel started in intelsat .17 66d

Interactive tv

fr 3967 H 14399

RE: interactive tv started

It is not a new channel..

Link Removed

uthamsangeeth said:
IS it replaced ?or IS darisana and interactive tv are different ?

where gone darisana ? darisana ranamed Interactive tv?

I think you can check yourself since you have confirmed about both Dharisana and Interactive TV.. Are you able to see Dharishana TV now? But as per the PCI card scan from Kumarbhai, it is renamed.

Sadiq said:
I think you can check yourself since you have confirmed about both Dharisana and Interactive TV.. Are you able to see Dharishana TV now? But as per the PCI card scan from Kumarbhai, it is renamed.

Then ok brother ...leave it

Sadiq said:

I have said in earlier post about these kind of threads too .. people even dont search their own threads and posts but just posting new threads ... Also this thread is in wring section .. Already we have a separate section for Intelsat .. How much we can Report ? once a SMOD goes off line and later in his OL he misses few like this.. and still this thread is waiting for Moderations..i am always say to mege these kind of threads bcoz if threads r merged then the Thread started will learn his mistakes most of the time but if the thread remains even its closed then he will not understand bcoz he have a some thing which took the attention ..
Members should understand the difficulties of a Team member too.. mistakes r bound to happen by any one but ......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock