Dharmesh to create rift between Manav-Archana

Napster

Reaction score
Dharmesh is trying his best to create problems for Manav and Archana in Zee TV’s show Pavitra Rishta. After his previous efforts to create rift between the couple went in vain, in the upcoming episode Dharmesh will ask Ria to spike Manav’s drink.

Our source informs, “Dharmesh’s attempts to create misunderstandings between Manav and Archana will finally work as in the upcoming episodes Ria will succeed in creating rift between the couple. Ria has already managed to create suspicion in Archana’s mind against Manav. However, the couple will soon have a big fight when Archana will get some photographs wherein Manav will be seen in a compromising position with Ria. As per Dharmesh’s plan, Ria will spike Manav’s drink and after he will become unconsciousness she will click the photos. However, Dharmesh’s happiness will be short-lived as Savita tai will expose Ria’s true motives in front of the entire family.”

We spoke to Ankita Lokhande (Archana) who said, “I have no idea about the upcoming track as I am yet to shoot it. But it’s true that Dharmesh and Ria are together and they are doing everything to create rift between Manav and me.”

tellychakar

BY ANY MEANS EKATA KAPOOR EXTENDS THE SERIAL .SHE AND HER TEAM ARE EXPERT IN MAKING 'DHOTI' OUT OF RUMAL.
AS THE TITLE SUGGESTS THE RISHTA IS GOING TO REMAIN PAVITRA EVEN THOUGH RIA OR MANAV'S BOSS'S WIFE COME CLOSE-TO-GETHER.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock