Article Dhinchaak will have 250 movies exclusive library by December: Manish Shah, Director, Goldmines Telefilms

Even if Dhinchaak grows its library aggressively this does not necessarily mean that Sony Max or Colors Cineplex will cut down on South movies and give more focus to Hindi movies. It may actually increase to compete with Dhinchaak. That is of course up to Neeraj Vyas of SPN to decide how he wants to rotate movies on his channels.

Also, Sony Wah and Star Utsav Movies will have to think twice before returning to DDFD, given the way that Manish Shah said that Zee Anmol Cinema does not have much attractive content and Dhinchaak will win easily.

Even Enterr10 would not have to think after seeing current line up of Dhinchak, no way they can attain just minimal success with these films let alone compete with Zee or Viacom18

Sony will not return to Free Dish, RC will have joint library of sony,viacom18. Also sony has no option but to focus more on bollywood films on wah, max otherwise they will b more problem.

Even if Dhinchaak grows its library aggressively this does not necessarily mean that Sony Max or Colors Cineplex will cut down on South movies and give more focus to Hindi movies. It may actually increase to compete with Dhinchaak. That is of course up to Neeraj Vyas of SPN to decide how he wants to rotate movies on his channels.

Also, Sony Wah and Star Utsav Movies will have to think twice before returning to DDFD, given the way that Manish Shah said that Zee Anmol Cinema does not have much attractive content and Dhinchaak will win easily.

Are there really that many viewers for these South dubbed movies?
If yes, WHY ???

Watching new south Indian dubbed movies is way better than

Watching same movies on repeat for 10000000000000 times again and again 😖

to SUM up,
Dubbed south indian films
1) we can see new faces
2) new shooting sets and location
3) Different songs
4) Although dubbed qaulity and voice of dubbing article are repititive
5) Few great and sucessful movies yet not remake in hindi, but we can enjoy those storyline.
6) AND LASTLY tired of reRUN of same movies like suryvansham. Even if i have some favourite hindi movies like Dil chahta hai,which i can watch even 1000 times, but few getting bored after few ReRUN, this boredom gets removed with dubbed south movies
7) sometimes with familier indian faces of actors (including ACTRESS) , i feel to watch dubbed south indian rather than dubbed hollywood ( as they dont have songs/music)

in all Dubbed south indian movies 98% complete package entaintment just need improvement in dubbing dialoges and new voices.

I have seen movie an year back and that same movie again released last week.... sadly they only change the title with new poster. Dubbing qualities sometimes are too good an sometimes it irritates, better to watch in original language with a subtitle.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock