Dialog TV Network - New Migration 2019

Mani_Ragh

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Recently I heard that Dialog TV network is going for satellite migration during 29th Jan 2019. I would like to understand what would be the impact post migration of Dialog TV network. predominantly, I got to know that the network would go for spot beam which would cover the SL and southern edge of Tamil Nadu. If that is the case, the users in Tamil Nadu would they able to get the signals post satellite migration. Please clarify?

Hi Friends,

Recently I heard that Dialog TV network is going for satellite migration during 29th Jan 2019. I would like to understand what would be the impact post migration of Dialog TV network. predominantly, I got to know that the network would go for spot beam which would cover the SL and southern edge of Tamil Nadu. If that is the case, the users in Tamil Nadu would they able to get the signals post satellite migration. Please clarify?

satellite change from Intelsat 904 to Intelsat 38. there will be no change in satellite positioning ,i think Intelsat 38 has extra capacity and they will add more channels

dialog asks customers to keep the stb switched on during mentioned dates 👇

satellite change from Intelsat 904 to Intelsat 38. there will be no change in satellite positioning ,i think Intelsat 38 has extra capacity and they will add more channels

dialog asks customers to keep the stb switched on during mentioned dates 👇

There is no change in the coverage spot beam right? If so, we can able to get the signals across Tamil Nadu as well going forward. Please clarify.

Hi Friends,

bro, Dialog TV is currently broadcasting through Intelsat-904 using spot beam only. 2 years back, it was from Intelsat-12, which had used a wide beam for Dialog TV. this new sat (Intelsat-38) will only be replacing with a similar spot beam to that of existing spot beam. so dont worry about losing signal in Tamilnadu, which lies very close to Lanka

bro, Dialog TV is currently broadcasting through Intelsat-904 using spot beam only. 2 years back, it was from Intelsat-12, which had used a wide beam for Dialog TV. this new sat (Intelsat-38) will only be replacing with a similar spot beam to that of existing spot beam. so dont worry about losing signal in Tamilnadu, which lies very close to Lanka
Fantastic Bro. Thanks for your clarification.

@Mani_Ragh bro , you need to re-scan the stb and receive the stb update before phase 1 today, you can use dialog app to rescan the stb or do via sms

Dialog Television SATELLlTE MIGRATION
Thanks Bro, but we are not using Dialog TV STB instead we are using Solid 6141 pro to receive the signals in Tamil Nadu India. So what action we need to take from our end? Could you please guide us.

Thanks Bro, but we are not using Dialog TV STB instead we are using Solid 6141 pro to receive the signals in Tamil Nadu India. So what action we need to take from our end? Could you please guide us.
If we use solid stb, can we get all channels from dialog.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock