• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Did Film Star Rahul Dev votes are going to Manveer Gujjar in BIGG BOSS

hike

Contributor
Reaction score
As we all know that Film Star Rahul Dev is also an contestant of BIGG BOSS. And, he's getting many votes whenever he gets nominated. But, recently the shocking NEWS came out that.
When fans were try to vote for Rahul suddenly they get reply where in place of Rahul, Manveer is written.
Is that mean the Vote of Rahul are going to Manveer Gujjar in BIGG BOSS ?

And, I like to mention a reliable source informed that Rahul had got evicted from Bigg Boss house. Everyone is surprised even Salman Khan himself is surprised.

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
everything is rigged in BB house !! Its a known fact.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: What's Ajith's actual film debut? South Indian Films 0
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: Rajini's Muthu wasn't the first Tamil film in Japanese South Indian Films 0
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: MGR's only Malayalam film he acted South Indian Films 0
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: The first Tamil film in Poland? South Indian Films 0
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: Madhavan's first feature film role was in Is Raat Ki Subah Nahin South Indian Films 0
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: Trisha began her film career with an uncredited role in Jodi South Indian Films 0
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: Vijay made his first film appearance in Vetri South Indian Films 1
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: The first Tamil film to have rock ‘n’ roll dance. South Indian Films 1
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: Sivaji-MGR's film together South Indian Films 1
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: Costliest film in Kollywood! South Indian Films 0
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: The first Tamil film in Poland? South Indian Films 0
Abhay jadhav Sad News D2h not update marathi channel Maiboli,sangeet marathi,AM news and Hindi music channel masti, did not d2h platform unavelabile d2h HD 1
DJ Roy Discussion Did you knew that the set top boxes you bought were on rental basis? General DTH News & Discussions 11
DJ Roy Seeking Help Did anyone got cashback from the new Tata Sky and Amazon scan offer? Tata Sky 4
S Did SunLife rebrand/relaunch fail? TV Channels News 6
TushShar I did a channel search and all the FTA channel dissapeared,What to do? Dish TV 20
DJ Roy Did selfcare stopped putting NCF on total summary? Tata Sky 13
DJ Roy Did anyone recieved cashback from Amazon of that Tata Sky recharge offer? Tata Sky 12
Devilappears Help need to change mobile i did changle online but still showing wrong old number Airtel Digital TV 4
Jingalala Star sports 2 hd did not telecast wc finals TV Channels News 17
chandu Seeking Help What happens if we did not create a pack by Today Midnight ? d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 7
S Sad News Manthan Digital did not implement any TRAI Regulations till now Digital Cable TV 10
Mylanji Discussion Why did Doordarshan rename some regional channels? TV Channels News 11
Atif kahn Seeking Help I did not got my d2h activated d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
abhishek Good News DID li'l masters | starts 3rd March Sat-Sun 9:00pm @ ZEE TV TV Shows & Programs 5