Discussion Did you knew that the set top boxes you bought were on rental basis?

Did you knew the set top boxes you bought was on rental basis?

• Total voters

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I was shocked to know that the set top box I bought was on rental basis. Give your honest votes here whether you knew the set top boxes you purchased was on rental basis before purchase?

Yes. In fact long time back I stopped recharging my Dish TV connection. After a few months I received a call from Dish TV that I'll have to return the STB. Their representative came and took STB back from me. :(

Yes. In fact long time back I stopped recharging my Dish TV connection. After a few months I received a call from Dish TV that I'll have to return the STB. Their representative came and took STB back from me. :(
Did you knew that before buying the box?

And did they took dish, wires and lnb too?

Wrong information my dish tv connection is inactive from 2008 any never got a call from dish tv representative ....
My d2h sd connection is also inactive from 2013 ...
Second my tatasky connection is closed from 2016 nothing happen ...
Third my airtel hd connection is inactive from 2018 nothing happened ...

Last edited:
Yes I know that even it is clearly mentioned on STB or on user manual that, "in case of inactive I've to return the STB back to operator".
But, this is not mentioned on all STBs, this is only mention on STB which are brought under some kinda offers.
Like my village DishTV connection has mentioned this but not my Tata Sky.

Written in sundirect STB
sF1SDri.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock