Seeking Help Difference between D2H and Dish tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am from West Bengal. I decided to buy d2h or dish tv. So wanted to know the difference between D2H and Dish tv.. in terms of pictures quality and package.

I am from West Bengal. I decided to buy d2h or dish tv. So wanted to know the difference between D2H and Dish tv.. in terms of pictures quality and package.
Bro, the same question you are asking everywhere.. Previously there was a heated discussion and arguments happened here.. On that discussion many respected members clearly talk about the pros and cons of all major Dth platforms.. Why didn't you go through that discussion?

For the packages you can browse their website and view detailed packages.. What I understand that dishd2h is a merged company and now a days they are offering same stb with different satellite alignment for ses8 and st2.. As a customer you can choose whether dish or d2h..

If Your requirement is north indian language channels then go for Dishtv and if your requirement is south Indian channels then go for d2h. all major sports channels are available in both company.

Picture quality is no difference in both or not?
Both brands are owned by the same company DishD2h. According to the following post, I think there will be no difference in audio/video quality between these two platforms, because:
Company's both brands are operated from single unified headend,broadcast station

You have asked this question many times in the past. And some of those threads have enough points to clear all your doubts. I don't think you want to understand. Anyway, please don't create threads for same topic again and again. If you still didn't get your answer after so many threads, please visit a nearby showroom and watch all DTH quality for yourself. That will give you better idea. Closing this thread with the expectation that you won't ask the same question after couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock