Difference between Dish HD + and Dish Tru HD+

You should ask this in general discussion thread both are mpeg 4 and have recording facilities.difference is dish + can carry only SD channels while dish tru hd+ can carry HD channels.also dish tru hd can also be taken with only SD channels

avipersistent said:
You can ask in general discussion thread both are mpeg 4 and have recording facilities.difference is dish hd + can carry only SD channels while dish tru hd+ can carry HD channels.also dish tru hd can be taken with only SD channels

Then why they calling it as HD+ bro...:huh it should be SD+

Yes DishHD+ Boxes are different and Dish Tru HD+ Boxes are different. Dish Tru HD+ Box is old box with poor picture quality but Dish HD+ Box is latest box with better picture quality:k

I have the dishtruhd+ small box. I feel the Dish HD+ is same box but slightly bigger, they just changed the name to look in sync with SD+ name & for the sake of some changes they have changed the position of USB port, that's all I could make out from outside.
There might be small or big changes to the hardware & coz of that quality of viewing could be good as mentioned by Abhi Bro. Also keeping in mind for the future software to run on this box right from the release date, this is just my guess.

Raser said:
I have the dishtruhd+ small box. I feel the Dish HD+ is same box but slightly bigger, they just changed the name to look in sync with SD+ name & for the sake of some changes they have changed the position of USB port, that's all I could make out from outside.
There might be small or big changes to the hardware & coz of that quality of viewing could be good as mentioned by Abhi Bro. Also keeping in mind for the future software to run on this box right from the release date, this is just my guess.

Bro Both Stbs are of different companies dishtru hd+ are made by arion and dish hd+ are made by zenega and arion stbs had poor quality

abhi123 said:
Bro Both Stbs are of different companies dishtru hd+ are made by arion and dish hd+ are made by zenega and arion stbs had poor quality

I agree with you Bro but what I was trying to say was about the experience regardless of the stb brand & its quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock