Seeking Help Difference Between Infinity and South New Mega HD Plans

sourav83

Reaction score
Hi All,

I had taken a ADTV connection which came with South New Mega HD plan for 2 months. Now that the validity is expiring, I was planning to recharge with the Infinity 12 months ARP pack which comes to 5999/-. The current plan costs Rs. 477/- per month so the monthly cost is little higher with the ARP plan.

Can someone here let me know what are the channels which are different between these two plans. Thanks for your help in advance.

Rs.477 is the official cost of SNM SD basepack only. In new connection Airtel calls it SNM HD because HD channels are provided as a 2 or 3 month preview topup that will automatically be discontinued. I think confusion is created by Airtel marketing by not providing full details in acquisition offer. If the HD topup is valid for 3 months then you can continue using the existing baspack for another month. Also till November 15th there is a Rs.700 cash back if you recharge 12M pack from Airtel payment bank.

As far as channels are concerned Infinity HD has Miniplex HD and all regional channels. Sun channels are in separate free topup. In SNM many regional channels are in regional free topups of which only 2 can be subscribed. Also price of Infinity HD will be lower than SNM + Max HD (477+225). You can see full channel list in selfcare website.

Hi All,

I had taken a ADTV connection which came with South New Mega HD plan for 2 months. Now that the validity is expiring, I was planning to recharge with the Infinity 12 months ARP pack which comes to 5999/-. The current plan costs Rs. 477/- per month so the monthly cost is little higher with the ARP plan.

Can someone here let me know what are the channels which are different between these two plans. Thanks for your help in advance.
Exactly the words my answer too as said @iphifi bro 👇🏼👇🏼🤗🤗

As far as channels are concerned Infinity HD has Miniplex HD and all regional channels. Sun channels are in separate free topup. In SNM many regional channels are in regional free topups of which only 2 can be subscribed. Also price of Infinity HD will be lower than SNM + Max HD (477+225). You can see full channel list in selfcare website.

Rs.477 is the official cost of SNM SD basepack only. In new connection Airtel calls it SNM HD because HD channels are provided as a 2 or 3 month preview topup that will automatically be discontinued. I think confusion is created by Airtel marketing by not providing full details in acquisition offer. If the HD topup is valid for 3 months then you can continue using the existing baspack for another month. Also till November 15th there is a Rs.700 cash back if you recharge 12M pack from Airtel payment bank.

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

One more query. My current plan is valid till 3rd Dec. If I recharge with the Infinity ARP plan before 15th Nov, will the current plan validity stop at that point? Please let me know.

One more query. My current plan is valid till 3rd Dec. If I recharge with the Infinity ARP plan before 15th Nov, will the current plan validity stop at that point? Please let me know.

yes your plan will stopped and 360 days will be counted from date of recharge rather 3rd Dec.

Hi All,

Also, check if your requirement is fulfilled by "south my sports" pack in Airtel website, it's yearly cost is Rs 3900 and is a good pack, you can recharge with 5M English Movie channels on top of it for Rs 60. Two regional packs free with this offer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock