difference in rates of south platinum and platinum hd

abhiasd

Reaction score
I am not a regular poster here guys but as a member i feel it is necessary to point out the kind of discrimination videocon is doing with its roi users more specifically in my case the platinum hd users.Videocon is pricing south platinum hd at 541 rs inclusive of taxes and for platinum hd users it is 520 rs inclusive of taxes.Now i know the rates for platinum hd users might seem low but for south users it is inclusive of all the newly added sun hd channels.If someone from the roi want to subscribe to the sun hd channels they have 2 do it by the way of add ons which is costing 74 rs and the grand total after this add on would be 594 rs as compared to the 541 rs for south users.Why this injustice for roi users?please give ur opinion guys

You can put pressure on D2H by writing to them. I have already sent multiple mails regarding this and I encourage other ROI customers to do the same as well.

Any Roi customer can subscribe to any south pack by giving special request to senior of d2h.

But new connection in south india then take platinum hd

then put relocation request to any city in roi

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock