DIGISTB-1111-U box software updated with download ID 30

• Thread starter Murthi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 9,172
Thanks for the update bro.. If possible, share some screenshots of the new UI..

One more option in new update is just pressing yellow button we can change the screen size like wide screen, zoom, etc. I don,t know how to upload screen shot. Otherwise I could have uploaded the new version SS. UI is very simple and fast as well. As my opinion, it is not look nice as before.

Murthi said:
One more option in new update is just pressing yellow button we can change the screen size like wide screen, zoom, etc. I don,t know how to upload screen shot. Otherwise I could have uploaded the new version SS. UI is very simple and fast as well. As my opinion, it is not look nice as before.

any news adding new software for hd 555-b?

5d885ebc953d235e30b133d37d996311.jpg
414ab5328eeddb5824f07b6aa974eedd.jpg
462767686529983f5cadec2f81d4fc8d.jpg

hello,I am new to this forum.I need a help,my stb also updated with this software and after updating it works for 5 minutes.then the stb goes to off automatically with a sound (sudden).now it is NOT WORKING and only showing blue and red light (off and on ).Not showing loading window , please help ...what to do...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock