Dil dhoondta hai|21st SEPTEMBER|MON-FRI 10:30 PM|Zee TV

Might be at 10:30 pm.
how was promo?

Bdw
I edited the post as old link was not directly directing to image. Now it's working fine.

Hope you won't mind.

Also
Always watermark your images :)

Promo was below average we can say OK!! OK!! I saw it near 9:20 PM

Might be at 10:30 pm.
how was promo?

Bdw
I edited the post as old link was not directly directing to image. Now it's working fine.

Hope you won't mind.

Also
Always watermark your images :)
Thank you for editing. But i don't know how to use watermark. And talking about promos , as said by @hike bro they are ok ok. I think the theme is based on dream of married couple about a big home like SRK's MANNAT and a happy family as suggested by promo. Let's see. Zee also creates shows with new ideas.

Shivya Pathania will be now seen playing a Punjabi housewife in Zee TV’s new show ‘Dil Dhoondhta Hai’. The show is a cute romantic love story of a Maharashtrian boy and a Punjabi girl who eventually get married. Shivya will be seen opposite famous Marathi TV actor Stavan Shinde, who is making his Hindi TV debut with this show. It will take the prime time slot on Zee TV.

The story of about a couple and their relationship from a boyfriend girlfriend and the culture conflicts . The show is expected to be some what on the lines of ‘2 States’,’Ek Dooje Ke Liye’ and the recently released ‘OK Jaanu’. The show is set in a metropolitan city and hence we can expect to see an urban love story.’Dil Dhoondta Hai ‘ is been produced by ex Zee TV s programming head Nitin Vaidya under Dashami creations

Meanwhile ‘Dil Dhoondhta Hai ‘ is also the launch of Marathi TV actor Sravan Shinde. He became famous with star Pravan show ‘Tumcha Amcha Same Asta ‘ produced by Shreyas Talpade. Stavan played a Chocolate boy in this romantic show opposite Amruta Deshmukh.

Humsafar actress Shivya Pathania to be next seen in Zee TV's new show Dil Dhoondhta Hai opposite Marathi TV actor Stavan Shinde

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock