• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

    Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

"Dillagi" launching on 23rd Feb (1 Viewer)

Harry.S

Dream Pro
Joined
24 Apr 2014
Messages
5,469
Reaction score
1,627
It will added on Adtv for sure on 23rd i.e Tuesday & Adtv's channel addition day..:tup
 
Joined
23 Dec 2014
Messages
5,610
Reaction score
1,067
Harry.S said:
It will added on Adtv for sure on 23rd i.e Tuesday & Adtv's channel addition day..:tup
harry bro.... he is asking about dillagi channel
no news of adding dillagi channel in adtv
how r u so sure bro? :(:(:(
 

Harry.S

Dream Pro
Joined
24 Apr 2014
Messages
5,469
Reaction score
1,627
Prateek Marwadi said:
harry bro.... he is asking about dillagi channel
no news of adding dillagi channel in adtv
how r u so sure bro? :(:(:(
Its my assumption bro becoz adtv recently removed MTunes SD music channel & they can add this channel becoz it can give gud money..
 
Joined
23 Dec 2014
Messages
5,610
Reaction score
1,067
Harry.S said:
Its my assumption bro becoz adtv recently removed MTunes SD music channel & they can add this channel becoz it can give gud money..
bro read ur above post
u clearly used the word - sure :(:(:(:(:(
now u cleared it
thanks for that bro :tup
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock