• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 2,036

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
dino as you had told us that adtv and rdtv were going to add utv stars today surely and dish tv may be add it soon but what we get today dear?....is it too a failed/wrong info by you?

wait brother.As the channel has launched 2 days backand the channel itself declared that it will available on all dth and leading cable network.the channel is not dino's property.so wait sometimes.

well dear admin dont worry negotiations r on, it will b added soon as its a new channel, its taking some time to come on the dth operators i mentioned but knowing the warm relations that adtv,rdtv has with utv, it will come. infact tata sky is too making space for utv stars after utv agreed that since tata sky has less space, utv agreed that world movies can b dropped and utv stars b added inplace. so dont worry deals r on

Bapun Raz said:
dino as you had told us that adtv and rdtv were going to add utv stars today surely and dish tv may be add it soon but what we get today dear?....is it too a failed/wrong info by you?

:lol:rofl
It happens .. the other day Zee also said about its HD channels launch which didnt happen..

DOn't want to sound offensive, But I think the new KAUMUDY and MAZHAVIL channels will be added in most DTH after they launch (say within six months of launch) , Since TS dont have TPs right now, They may take more time

let's wait and wait again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock