Sad News Disappointed with customer service

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I wanted to activate Tata Sky Bollywood Premier HD. Call support said it would be charged on daily basis. The agent also did the calculation and told me the final amount. Meanwhile chat support said that Tata Sky Service Channels has lock in period of 30 days. I am confused to go with which agents information.

Last edited:
Both agents are right, Tata Sky Bollywood comes with 30 days lock in period which means you cannot remove that channel for 30 days.

Tata Sky Bollywood Premier HD costs Rs. 95 for 1 month, that price will be deducted on daily basis which means Rs. 3.16 will be charged daily until you drop it.

Both agents are right, Tata Sky Bollywood comes with 30 days lock in premiere which means you cannot remove that channel for 30 days.

Tata Sky Bollywood Premier costs Rs. 95 for 1 month, price will be deducted on daily basis which means Rs. 3.16 will be charged daily until you drop it.
How come the chat agent said that the channel is locked for next 30 days?

Doesn't that mean I will be fully charged ₹75?
Yes, it will be fully charged in 1st month. 30 day price of SD is 75 and for HD it is 95. After 30 days you can drop it and full price for that month will not be charged.

Yes, it will be fully charged in 1st month. 30 day price of SD is 75 and for HD it is 95. After 30 days you can drop it and full price for that month will not be charged.
How come? And the agent clearly said while calling if I drop I get my money back. I would have uploaded my call recording here. But I was asking about different connection where I spoke about my rmn. So I don't feel it's safe to upload publicly.

How come? And the agent clearly said while calling if I drop I get my money back. I would have uploaded my call recording here. But I was asking about different connection where I spoke about my rmn. So I don't feel it's safe to upload publicly.
Yes you will get money back after dropping, but you can drop it only after paying for 30 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock