Discontinuation of Nat Geo Adventure

That's great news... So RDTV Subscribers also can enjoy MoviesOK... But as per this thread , NET GEO Wild too removing..! So two channel removal & 1 channel addition? :huh

Reliance dont have space to include more channels?? Its bad for customers, that reliance is giving new channels by replacing the old ones...

i dont think so there problem in tp space in measat 3 @91.5 deg E :huh

both ngc wild and adventure are good channel although i had not seen ngc adventure but very bad move by reliance.:':)'(

due to tp shotage if RDTV:'( has to add new channels then they have to removed others channel

as you know Big network channel are also testing so their is a chance they can add their channel this month along with other channel which was to be added on 31st may , Ten Hd and Star World Hd , their is also one more chance of Hd channel added if they remove iconcert Hd ,

hoping that this time they add the channel as soon as possible

may be bad for some customers but in mass people it's good news! honestly how many of reliance customers have Platinum pack or ngc pack! i doubt even 10 members of ddf forum have it! so don't cry for channel which you even not watch either!

truly said mansher :shy

out of 245 channel of RDTV
how much channel you and i watch in a day :huh

rarely about 10 to 15 ,,,,,,,,,

Mansher said:
may be bad for some customers but in mass people it's good news! honestly how many of reliance customers have Platinum pack or ngc pack! i doubt even 10 members of ddf forum have it! so don't cry for channel which you even not watch either!

I am 1 of them who are using platinum pack. And now ngc channels added on base pack.

Cool Buddy said:
MoviesOk added now, so another channel on 27th june? :huh

Yes, another channel will replace nat geo adventure. But not on 27th.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock