Discount of Rs. 500 applicable on buying Airtel Xstream STB as a secondary connection

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,569
I am thinking of getting a secondary connection that I wont be using always (only during holidays at my parent's home)

How is the billing done? Does my balance get deducted proportionately among the two connections? Or can i recharge separately?

If u opt for a secondary connection under same ID then discounted NCF charges of Rs. 61 will b applicable on it...u can opt for any pack /channel of ur choice on it

If u want to use it on a intermittent basis then simply connect with customer care and opt for Safe Custody facility wherein once in a calendar year u will get option to temporarily suspend services of ur secondary box & no deduction would take place from ur DTH Balance / Account for the stated period . You have choose from any from the following validity options which r available for this facility

- Rs. 30 for 1 month
- Rs. 50 for 2 months
- Rs. 100 for 3 months

You can reactivate services at any point of time, if say u have opted for the 3 months option and want to activate the services just after 40 days...same can be done by calling/connecting with customer care & placing ur request for it. You can also ask them to refund the charges applicable for reamaining days and they would process the same

Incase u do not want to avail this facility or have already made use of it in particular year then for the time duration in which you are considering not using said connection, simply remove all packs /channels from ur account and let Rs. 61 be deducted each month as a base rental (NCF Charges).

- Alternatively you can can opt for Long Duration/Advance Rental Packs on ur primary box and recharge ur DTH account only when there is need to watch channels on the secondary box. Thru this way there will no need for u to opt for Safe Custody service unless u plan to add some top ups/a - la- carte channels on primary box.

- Lastly u can even buy a new connection under separate Customer ID and recharge u account as per ur convenience and viewing pattern. Right now u would getting almost same benefits in buying a new connection under different Customer ID as is available on buying a secondary connection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock