Discover Kids India snaps animated show Nature Cat from 9 Story Media Group

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
nature-cat-discovery-and-9story-log-1.jpg

Toronto: 9 Story Media Group has licensed more than 800 episodes of kids’ and family programming to broadcasters and content partners in India, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Discover Kids India snapped up the freshman season of the hit animated show Nature Cat. In Singapore, Mediacorp took several seasons of such series as Peg + Cat, Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood, Guess How Much I Love You—The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare, Wild Kratts and Nature Cat. Thailand’s True Visions acquired the first two seasons of Guess How Much I Love You, as well as Nature Cat.

Over in Hong Kong, TVB went for seasons one and two of Guess How Much I Love You, season three of Finding Stuff Out, and the third and fourth seasons of Wild Kratts, while Deltamac licensed seasons three through six of Angelina Ballerina, and seasons seven and eight of Barney. HiNET in Taiwan picked up the sophomore season of Guess How Much I Love You and the first season of Peg + Cat.

Discover Kids India snaps animated show Nature Cat

Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group

Discovery Kids India has picked up the first season of the animated series ‘Nature Cat’, which debuted last year on PBS Kids in the US.

9 Story Media Group has secured a number of deals across Asia for its award-winning kids and family content. Over 800 episodes have been licensed to broadcasters and content partners across the territory, with agreements spanning India, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Singapore-based Mediacorp acquired various seasons of several series including ‘Peg + Cat’, ‘Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood’, ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’, ‘Wild Kratts’ and ‘Nature Cat’.
True Visions (Thailand) licensed seasons one and two of ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’, as well as ‘Nature Cat’.

In Hong Kong, TVB licensed ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’ (Seasons one and two), ‘Finding Stuff Out’ season three and ‘Wild Kratts’ seasons three and four while Deltamac acquired seasons three-six of ‘Angelina Ballerina’ and seasons seven and eight of ‘Barney’. HiNet (Taiwan) picked up ‘Guess How Much I Love You’ season two and ‘Peg + Cat’ season one.

Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group | TelevisionPost.com

RE: Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group

Bhai i already posted here Link Removed pls search before posting :(

Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group

MUMBAI: Discovery Kids India has picked up the first season of the animated series ‘Nature Cat’, which debuted last year on PBS Kids in the US.

9 Story Media Group has secured a number of deals across Asia for its award-winning kids and family content. Over 800 episodes have been licensed to broadcasters and content partners across the territory, with agreements spanning India, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Singapore-based Mediacorp acquired various seasons of several series including ‘Peg + Cat’, ‘Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood’, ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’, ‘Wild Kratts’ and ‘Nature Cat’.

True Visions (Thailand) licensed seasons one and two of ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’, as well as ‘Nature Cat’.

In Hong Kong, TVB licensed ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’ (Seasons one and two), ‘Finding Stuff Out’ season three and ‘Wild Kratts’ seasons three and four while Deltamac acquired seasons three-six of ‘Angelina Ballerina’ and seasons seven and eight of ‘Barney’. HiNet (Taiwan) picked up ‘Guess How Much I Love You’ season two and ‘Peg + Cat’ season one.

Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group | TelevisionPost.com

RE: Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group

Link Removed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock