Discovery HD World showing normal Discovery programme

hindifun

Contributor
Reaction score
Discovery HD World showing normal Discovery programme with Hindi audio feed.
Earlier this channel was showing International programmes with English Audio feed only.
Though audio feed is still showing English option only.
I don't know if it is already informed on this forum.

DJBhaiJaan said:
They have ruined it now for me. The international episodes were much better than the indianised ones imo.

Agree bro :k But we're missing Hindi Feed but now it'll be mostly a Mirror Channel of Discovery channel SD :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The program which is being shown in the screenshot is "You Have Been Warned" which was awesome in past. It used to be a 1 hour show telecasting 20 awesome videos taken from YouTube. Experts used to provide their opinions on the videos. It was a very interesting show and I used to watch it.

Now they have ruined the show. It has been made 30 minutes show which telecast 10 videos. They have tried to mimic it National Geographic's "Science of Stupid" program. Now expert's opinions have been deleted completely and the host tells what's going on in the video in mimicry style which is very annoying. Discovery knows how to ruin a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock