Breaking Discovery JEET to launch in September

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Discovery Communications has announced plans to roll out Discovery Jeet, a new entertainment channel across India, starting in the next couple of months.

The new channel will be the flagship for the network’s ambitious investment into original local productions in India, superserving superfans and nurturing communities around a range of programme genres including true crime investigations, small-town heroes and gritty survival.

Discovery is scaling up investment in over 200 hours of local content originals which will premiere on this new channel. Targeting young male audiences, Discovery Jeet will be an action packed entertainment channel, immersing viewers in a world where gripping stories, heroic characters and tales of achievement are the status quo.

“We are excited to launch Discovery Jeet, which will bring a new style of entertainment, with a truly local and bespoke focus. It borrows the best of Discovery’s ethos, seeded in factual and purpose-driven content, and leveraging global resources to mount it at a scale that delivers larger-than-life stories,” said Karan Bajaj, SVP & GM, South Asia, Discovery Networks Asia Pacific. “Jeet marks an important milestone in our continued commitment to entertain and inspire India’s young audiences.”

Designed to inspire the aspirational young Indian male population, who look for a truly differentiated viewer experience, Discovery Jeet will hit screens later this year with a vibrant programming lineup that will include, ‘Swami Baba Ramdev: The Untold Story’, a scripted biopic series tracing Swami Baba Ramdev’s fascinating and inspirational journey from a life of anonymity to national icon, international cult figure and now business mogul; Saragarhi – India’s Bravest Day, a large-scale, action-packed, scripted drama series about one of the greatest, yet largely uncelebrated, last stands in Indian military history; Gabru: The Birth of Hip Hop, a scripted series on the Rap & Hip Hop revolution that has taken India by storm; Gangs of Mumbai, a scripted series on the colourful, larger-than-life characters from the thriving underworld in India.
Discovery to launch first Hindi GEC, Discovery Jeet

Again bro
Same thing
Only 3 to 4 paragraphs are sufficient which are showing important information relative to title.

And please search once before posting :tup

I think they are rebranding Discovery ID as jeet, I read it here few months ago.

ID is full with negative content. I really get bad vibes from it. I know it is the first hindi dedicated channel to crime, thriller and suspense, but atleast they should have one lite show.
24×7 Dark content is considered very negative. Rebranding to Jeet would plunge it towards some positive views.

investigation Discovery good channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock