Good News Discovery+ now available for download in Bing+..

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Someone posted as he sideloaded Discovery+ ...Now it's available in Google Play store of Bing+ ...

Because 2 Days Ago Discovery+ Launched For Android TV. So Since Last 2 Days Its Officially Available for Android TV Play Store.
Bing+ has not few apps and even Netflix is not available ...Bing+ has to allow them to install ...Few days ago itself installed in my Android TV...At that time it was not available in Bing+...

Bing+ has not few apps and even Netflix is not available ...Bing+ has to allow them to install ...Few days ago itself installed in my Android TV...At that time it was not available in Bing+...
I installed official version on Binge+ box From Play Store 3/4 days ago When its written Unreleased version, its not added today.

I installed official version on Binge+ box From Play Store 3/4 days ago When its written Unreleased version, its not added today.
Right...But I didn't find any info here...So posted...
@Siva if this thread is not appropriate then please remove...
Thanx in advance...

Because 2 Days Ago Discovery+ Launched For Android TV. So Since Last 2 Days Its Officially Available for Android TV Play Store.
Fire Tv platform had it available for a long time, have been using it on my Onida Fire Tv edition for a month now.

Fire Tv platform had it available for a long time, have been using it on my Onida Fire Tv edition for a month now.
I have a query...
Isn't there any difference between these Android boxes and Android TV?...I am confused now...I thought an Android TV and Android box r different...Both have different Google play versions...
Please give me some clarification...

I have a query...
Isn't there any difference between these Android boxes and Android TV?...I am confused now...I thought an Android TV and Android box r different...Both have different Google play versions...
Please give me some clarification...
Android boxes also run on Android TV platform and have Google Play store and Google Play services available on them the same way as the android TVs do. The difference is just whether it is built into the TV itself or connected to a non smart tv by HDMI cable. The difference in the availability of the apps for one device compared to another in the same play store is coz of hardware compatibility. If your device has official access to a particular app you will see it in the play store, if not you can still side load it using the APK file through a USB drive or by directly downloading it using the inbuilt browser.

Android boxes also run on Android TV platform and have Google Play store and Google Play services available on them the same way as the android TVs do. The difference is just whether it is built into the TV itself or connected to a non smart tv by HDMI cable. The difference in the availability of the apps for one device compared to another in the same play store is coz of hardware compatibility. If your device has official access to a particular app you will see it in the play store, if not you can still side load it using the APK file through a USB drive or by directly downloading it using the inbuilt browser.
That I was thinking...All Android TV apps may not work in Android Box..The Android box needs official permission even if we side load apps..We can side load few apps but many doesn't working...Even Netflix is not working in Bing plus box...I have installed Netflix but only home page is visible...
Android TV and Android Box r different in most aspects ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock