Discovery Science,TV 5 Monde and Discovery Turbo added to Mega Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Discovery Science,TV5 Monde and Discovery Turbo added to ROI Mega and South Mega Pack  :k  :k

M6KCfpU.png

airtel Digital TV Monthly Packages | DTH Packs & Prices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai

wow.. thats gud move :clap

But I ve reduced my package from mega to economy sports :(

Now thinking of going back to mega pack..... wid d addition of TV5 Monde as well :u

Also, wid signals back on 11480v tp, now i m missing 9x0, ndtv gud times as well :(

@sai jai: I missed that post by @darling bro... did he mention d names of 15 chnls that wud add :huh

Not yet added in any mega base pack as of now.. CC also denying it's not part of mega/mega hd base pack...

I have lodged a website related complaint for the same, let's see..

Great Update Kumarvishwas Bro:clap:tup and Very good move by adtv

shawl_who said:
@sai jai: I missed that post by @darling bro... did he mention d names of 15 chnls that wud add :huh
Itz not @Deepu Darling :shy bhai .. Itz @Deep.s bro :k;) ..

CC have no update regarding addition of channels in Mega pack. She is saying that by mistake our site is showing channels of Magnum pack in Mega pack! After fight of half an hour I gave up.

shawl_who said:
oh... but which 15 chnls :huh

Dont know bro Deep bro just quoted that time of recent price hike in mega & economy package .. He just wrote 15 existing channels gng to add these packages soon not mentioning channels names :) .. I am not sure he quoting GD Thread or price hike thread .. If I found i update the link here ;) ..

Good Move by ADTV...now i can save rs..50 for TV5 Monde :clap :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock