Seeking Help Dish alignment

kushil128

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me when aligning dish for d2h which transponder I should try to grab signal. I tried 11609 V 44995. But some other transponders signal get drop. Please help me

Buy a satellite alignment meter from Amazon/Flipkart to align your Dish correctly

I have a free sat box. From that I tried. But when I fix the original box signal get drop

Signals can not be set with Box it has to be done accurately by alignmeter only or call a technician

But I aligned dd free dish
Since you know how to align the dish, you can easily do it with the STB and don't really need a meter. I guess you are not setting the skew correctly and hence you see drop in signal with other transponders. Once you start getting signal in the mentioned transponder, change check the weaker transponder signal level and fine tune your azimuth, skew etc. You should be good to go.

Also, your V and H signal levels may not be same. It varies slightly from transponder to transponder.

Someone plese help me to set skew , signal level is less than 20%.

when visited dishpointer and also used various mobile app, i found that dish aliment is FULL Correct, and I cant doubt that ant problem in azimuth and elevation.

Only seems problem with skew. I have changed 3 LNB also, but no gain, all showing zero.

Satellite selected Gsat10, currently set at -10, when am facing toward dish , just rotated LNB toward my left upto 2 marking.
Even made master reset in STB.

what should i do??
I know final solution is launch ticket, and service engineer will take Service visit charges.

For 11609V, freq is 43975. It's not 44995. Please check ST 2 at 88.0°E - LyngSat. See, if you are using wrong settings. That could be the reason. Please check. Don't just use the marking on the lnb or the dish to adjust. Keep looking at the signal level and slowly adjust skew, azimuth and elevation. It should be done very slowly making minimal moves and waiting for several seconds to see the change in signal levels. Fine tuning is very critical.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock