Dish D2H modified way to reach customer service for quick and smooth resolutions

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,904

dino29

Reaction score
D2h has stopped providing service support via mail ID [email protected]. Here is the automated response i got when i sent a mail to them few days back

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that our email id “[email protected]” has been migrated to Self-help/DIY section available on d2h Login | Log-in your d2h DTH account | Subscriber Corner .

Now get faster response/resolution to all your Queries/Complaints/Feedbacks, anytime - anywhere.

"You may also choose from following to connect with us and we are there to resolve it as expeditiously as possible".

1. Download d2h Infinity App click d2h Infinity - Apps on Google Play
2. Visit d2h Website d2h Login | Log-in your d2h DTH account | Subscriber Corner
3. Save 8750-917-917 to chat with DIA on WhatsApp. Click here d2h & say Hi
4. You can also connect with our customer care associate at 91156-91156 .

You can also, follow the simple Do-It-Yourself steps to get quick resolutions:

1. Account Information and Offers: To know your account information and Offer,give a missed call on 97818-97818 from your registered telephone number.
2. Get 3 extra days to recharge: Enjoy 3 extra days of TV viewing by just callingon1800-137-0333 from your registered mobile number. Charges for 3 days and a service charge of 10 will be adjusted in your next recharge.
3. Activate a channel: Just dial 1800-315-XXXX. Replace XXXX with channel number. For 3 digitchannels,prefix 0 before channel number.Allow 15 minutes for activation.
4. Getting E 16-4/E 18-4 Error on TV: If services did not resume after recharge orif you are not able to watch subscribed channels,just callon 1800-137-0777 and leave your Set-Top-Box switched ON for 15 minutes.

This is an automated response to your E-mail. Please do not reply.

Team d2h

Dino Bro, this email has been discontinued since from last 2 years , btw let me know what issue you r facing in DDB?

This mail id was functional till end of 2021 , i even got response from them...it was discontinued maybe 6 or 8 months.

Now d2h not handling the service for Videocon DDB LED TV sets, they have provided details of local service center which has been assigned to attend to issues related to DDB LED TV sets but as parts r not being produced hence they r unable to resolve my issue :(

Trying Local Techician if you have any contacts of Technicians or Raise Complaints via Their Official Twitter Handle.

Local technicians r providing some other PCB /Motherboard which r not compatible with the current connectivity sockets on TV and they r saying we can change create new sockets on the side panel for the same which i have declined to accept.

Videocon company does not have any owner as of yet ...There r no social media accounts, website etc of the company which r currently active/operational

DishTV has shut down its email for customer service. Any mail sent to [email protected] gets an automated reply regarding the same.
DishTV dth service was already poor which is slated to degrade further special regarding customer satisfaction.
papoqtL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock