Dish D2H modified way to reach customer service for quick and smooth resolutions

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,908
Sorry to say this but local cable person has better way of taking customer support now. I hope nodal officer's mail still works. It has too. Note down nodal officer's mail ID in notes app or contacts. It will come handy incase it's removed from website.

Lol, so you get no assurance in writing.
This is the main point. There is not complaint record with customer. No sms is sent for any complaint. Customer has to forcefully ask the complaint id on call. Customers are not informed about status updates. There is no time period for closure of complaint. In short there is no accountability.
Sorry to say this but local cable person has better way of taking customer support now. I hope nodal officer's mail still works. It has too. Note down nodal officer's mail ID in notes app or contacts. It will come handy incase it's removed from website.
Nodal officers email-id never responded to me. Few nodal email ids are obsolete (Email Postmaster delivery failed error).

I request admin to modify heading of thread. Only email service is shut down. Other means like chatbot, diy, query/request form, WhatsApp, calling customer care etc were always there. Don't know what is modification in this.
@Bapun Raz

Nodal officers email-id never responded to me. Few nodal email ids are obsolete (Email Postmaster delivery failed error).
Complain about this with failing email address to TRAI on twitter. They will be heavily fined for not fulfilling nodal compliance. Maybe you will get compensated for same as well.

I request admin to modify heading of thread. Only email service is shut down. Other means like chatbot, diy, query/request form, WhatsApp, calling customer care etc were always there. Don't know what is modification in this.
@Bapun Raz
It's done by editorial team. I had an interview with their Corporate Head and all information is updated based on that because it's official.

This is the main point. There is not complaint record with customer. No sms is sent for any complaint. Customer has to forcefully ask the complaint id on call. Customers are not informed about status updates. There is no time period for closure of complaint. In short there is no accountability.
I asked the same question to him and he said that all forms submitted online generate a complaint number for future escalations and get updates about its status. As for assurances in writing, you still get that since cs replies to complaints through email.

I asked the same question to him and he said that all forms submitted online generate a complaint number for future escalations and get updates about its status.
Complaint no is generated for form. But no way to track that other than calling and asking for updates. No updates on sms or email..
If complaint resolved you will know it. If not then keep calling asking for eternity or give up. Sometime complaint is closed without intimation to customer when customer calls for updates they again take complaint against new ref no.

. As for assurances in writing, you still get that since cs replies to complaints through email.
We dont get any email whatsoever. Cs replies to whom? May be internally they use emails. But not for consumers.
Earlier we used to get recharge reminder/confirmation through mails but that has also stopped.

Last edited:
As for assurances in writing, you still get that since cs replies to complaints through email.

We dont get any email whatsoever.
I would like to modify my comment a little. A do-not-reply mail comes only after complaint filed through DIY is resolved. There is no status update on mail before that. Complaint no/token also not provided through mails/DIY form.
DiY mechanism is though faster than calling for complaint resolution. My advice would to use DIY form.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock