Dish+ launch : 15th aug@Rs 1690/-

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Asia’s No. 1 Dth company Dish TV India launched Dish+ SD Recorder , India’s first standard definition set top box with Unlimited Recording facility with External USB recording facility for Just Rs. 1690/- Only with One Month Free Pack the standard box without recording is available at price of 1590/- so there is only Rs. 100/- difference to get recording facility and There is absolutely no other charges than the installation Rs. 220/- . Upgrade will also be available for Existing Subscriber at Rs. 1000/- approx ,and there is no extra recording Charges applicable.
Also as introductory offer Dish TV is providing a free 4GB SanDisk pen drive Free with the Box. The company further quoted that after the video cassette recorders era, consumers do not have a recording device, and it hopes to fill this gap with its SD recorder. The company will launch the box on 15th August in across 42 cities.
dish-tv-launches-standard-definition-dish-plus-with-usb-recording.jpg

Salil Kapoor Chief Operating Officer Dish TV India, said, “Dish+ is a comeback of recorders in the living room and is a clear differentiator vis-à-vis other alternatives, including digital cable.” The company said it is compatible with any USB device, enabling consumers to plug and play an existing USB stick besides rewinding and recording live television among other features.
Similar to Dish’s truHD+, the Dish+ is capable of recording straight to a USB drive. This includes all benefits of a traditional DVR like recording and playing back programs, Pausing or Rewinding live TV, different play-back positions, event based recording (EBR), time based recording (TBR) and so on.

Source : Digital gallery India

nskaran said:
Biswa brother, is it mpeg4box or mpeg2 as existing box.
That i have to clarify... since all information that we are providing is from sources, i will be able to clarify once i get the demo box from dish tv india.. :)

ya waiting for the demo box, will acknowledge on ddf once the box arrives...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock