Dish Nxt box- How check signal

amssugu

Reaction score
Hi all, i have Dishtv nxt stb and 301. Signal not found problem due to some alignment problem. I need to align the dish but in new software there no option to go to menu while 301 error, please suggest me how to check signal?

Is there any shortcut to check signal?

Hi all, i have Dishtv nxt stb and 301. Signal not found problem due to some alignment problem. I need to align the dish but in new software there no option to go to menu while 301 error, please suggest me how to check signal?

I also faced similar issue once.

Better if you have any normal digital sat receiver use it to align your dish antenna. Enter the home freq of dishtv in the receiver and then align your dish antenna to position it.

Once you found the correct signals, just plug the antenna wire to your Dishtv stb and you can watch it.

Thanks for your reply... But i don't have any other normal stb. Please suggest me, any shortcut in remote to open signal level page?

Thanks for your reply... But i don't have any other normal stb. Please suggest me, any shortcut in remote to open signal level page?
Sorry to say this bro that there is no such option or secret code in remote to get to the signal screen in Dishtv to set your dish antenna.

I faced this issued many times and did the same procedure i mentioned in my post above.

Maybe someone else got some idea to do so in dishtv stb.

Sorry to say this bro that there is no such option or secret code in remote to get to the signal screen in Dishtv to set your dish antenna.

I faced this issued many times and did the same procedure i mentioned in my post above.

Maybe someone else got some idea to do so in dishtv stb.
Thanks Bro...some one help me

It's very easy, hold on on off switch on set top box and switch on box from main switch, hold on that switch until see secret menu, don't change anything expect signal lock unlock option

Last edited:
It's very easy, hold on on off switch on set top box and switch on box from main switch, hold on that switch until see secret menu, don't change anything expect signal lock unlock option
Thanks now software upgrade page is coming, freq-11483 V 44995 is it correct?

Thank you very much bro.....tried your method and aligned my dish and now signal is coming....

when I Tuning Dish TV 12688-27500 v TP get 71% Signal. but on set Topbox shows 301 No signal found..why not coming channels though home TP getting 71% signal.? Am want to Tune at 88 East instead of 95 East. ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock