Seeking Help Dish nxt hd not working

Dish_tv

Reaction score
From todays morning my stb is not working properly.
When i used to open it first used to scan channels for long and then start after long time
Then I thought to do factory reset to solve my problem but the matter got worse as it stb now scanning channels and getting all 578 channels but after that no transponder is shown in transponder list and it says no signal.
Can anyone help?

It was happening from morning that when i turned on it shows blank screen and after sometime it used to start scanning channel.
As it used to happen everytime I open I tried to manually update but then also problem persisted so i factory reset and from then it is not opening at all.

Last edited:
Same thing happen to me bro,just lodge a complaint,if you have purchased from Dishtv.in web site or you are with in one year warranty you have to pay cost of visit Rs200 only.Other wise you need to pay Rs350 plus tax additional to replace the box

Same thing happen to me bro,just lodge a complaint,if you have purchased from Dishtv.in web site or you are with in one year warranty you have to pay cost of visit Rs200 only.Other wise you need to pay Rs350 plus tax additional to replace the box
Thanx!
But this kind of charge should not be there as my stb is under warranty.
I had replaced it with my sd stb recently.
By the way did they replace your box or repaired it?

I had a different issue with the box.they replaced it with no additional cost as it is under warranty. Picture quality is quite good in new box.

My box was replaced with new box,as it was out of warranty for 1 year I was charged,these next box have good clarity but quality is questionable as mine one box got replced free of cost during warranty of one year that also failed in 6 months and I paid Rs200 visit charges plus Rs350 plus tax=Rs410 for new box although I run box and TV on a V guard stabiliser

My box was replaced with new box,as it was out of warranty for 1 year I was charged,these next box have good clarity but quality is questionable as mine one box got replced free of cost during warranty of one year that also failed in 6 months and I paid Rs200 visit charges plus Rs350 plus tax=Rs410 for new box although I run box and TV on a V guard stabiliser
So I will be charged only 200rs as mine is under warranty?

So I will be charged only 200rs as mine is under warranty?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock