Seeking Help Dish nxt recording issue

ato_tho

Reaction score
After updating to new SW on dish nxt box, i activated recording add on as they made it paid but even after activating my recording isn't working. It says "recording not enabled on your vc" can someone please help me as i need to record stuff.

This forum used to be so helpful but now its dead, people hardly answer.

After updating to new SW on dish nxt box, i activated recording add on as they made it paid but even after activating my recording isn't working. It says "recording not enabled on your vc" can someone please help me as i need to record stuff.
For active recording facility after latest s/w update, you have to contact CC. The recording facility is absolutely free of any cost till now.

For active recording facility after latest s/w update, you have to contact CC. The recording facility is absolutely free of any cost till now.
Bro problem is i'm outside india and i even activated the recording add on RS 18 P/M but still not working. Can you guide me what can i do?

Bro problem is i'm outside india and i even activated the recording add on RS 18 P/M but still not working. Can you guide me what can i do?
This service could be activated by customer care just by sending a command to your set top box. You can contact by email @ [email protected] or by RTN.

This service could be activated by customer care just by sending a command to your set top box. You can contact by email @ [email protected] or by RTN.
I sent them the email and they replied with "recording service has successfully been activated on your vc" but still its not working, i don't know wt* is wrong bro

I sent them the email and they replied with "recording service has successfully been activated on your vc" but still its not working, i don't know wt* is wrong bro
It's for free in Dish TV Arion HD box

It's for free in Dish TV Arion HD box
I'm using nxt box, after SW update it stopped working and the worst thing is i even activated the recording service but still not working so i'm paying for recording and not getting it. I think there are some issues with new software.

I'm using nxt box, after SW update it stopped working and the worst thing is i even activated the recording service but still not working so i'm paying for recording and not getting it. I think there are some issues with new software.
Bro I also facing Recording issue after software update. I activated one month Recording. After one month over I removed Recording add-on from my dishtv apk Now It's work free for me & I did same for my friend He also get free now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock