Dish Pick By Channel

Aman Garbi

Reaction score
Dear forum Members I am subscribed Pick By Channel Pack in Dish TV but dont know that which channels are activated in my above said pack Can anyone tell me the procedure that how I check my Pack Channels Thanks in Advance One thing more I Am unable to login from Dish TV website

Aman Garbi said:
Dear forum Members I am subscribed Pick By Channel Pack in Dish TV but dont know that which channels are activated in my above said pack Can anyone tell me the procedure that how I check my Pack Channels Thanks in Advance One thing more I Am unable to login from Dish TV website
Bro..better to Call Dish TV Helpline No.01202550000 & they will help You. :)

Deep.S said:
Bro..better to Call Dish TV Helpline No.01202550000 & they will help You. :)

Always helping others........... Thats why I like him. :luv

Anyone help me how should i top up my dishtv account balance? Then i can use the feature pick by channel.

Anyone help me how should i top up my dishtv account balance? Then i can use the feature pick by channel.
You can recharge with more amount than your current recharge amount...The extra amount will go to your DishTV account balance...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock