Dish tru hd DVR activated on my box through sending mail to cc

hingorjo

Reaction score
Good afternoon friends yesterday evening i mailed to dish tv for dvr activation today morning they rply me which i will post here shortly b/c now iam using mobile net so i can,t post now, and now my pvr is activated on box so u can activate pvr by just sending mail to cc , not nessecery remote for dvr activation and finally thanks Biswajit brother now u don,t need to ask cc about pvr .

karthik said:
whether we need not remote or not ?

we can record with the current remote but it does not have pause,play etc features.. :c

WELL CHECK MY LATEST THREAD http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Exclusive-dish-tru-hd-images-of-updated-software
We cAN do OnLy sCHeDULeD Rec. wiTH cUrReNT rEMote :)

Sad news,,,,,,, i thought we can record and play with old remote but we can,t play recorded program with old remote , now again have to wait for new remote ...........

hingorjo said:
Sad news,,,,,,, i thought we can record and play with old remote but we can,t play recorded program with old remote , now again have to wait for new remote ...........
WE can play but cant forward nd rewing just go to my rec. and select watch

[/quote]
thanks brother i was going to buy USB but when i read ur comment that we can,t play, pause on old remote then i cancel to buy USB , but now again iam going to buy USB b/c u r saying that we can play recorded program , so iam going to buy USB now , thanks dreamDTH members for sharing nice information.

hingorjo said:
thanks brother i was going to buy USB but when i read ur comment that we can,t play, pause on old remote then i cancel to buy USB , but now again iam going to buy USB b/c u r saying that we can play recorded program , so iam going to buy remote now , thanks dreamDTH members for sharing nice information.

[/quote]

your welcome :wlcm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock