Discussion Dish TruHD To NxtHD Upgrade Possible Or Not ??

sushruta

Reaction score
I have asked this before a few days but I didn't get any satisfactory reply so I am asking this again...

Can I buy a NxtHD box without the Dish Antenna & swap it with my current TruHD STB ??

DishTV CC is saying TruHD to NxtHD box swap can't be done & I will have to buy a new full NxtHD connection with Dish Antenna & have them installed like a whole new connection is being made etc...

Just box swap won't do right ?? Like If I get/buy the NxtHD box (without the dish) & try to swap with my existing TruHD STB, it won't work ?? Has anyone tried this yet ??? Can anyone confirm it ??

Please reply ONLY when you know what you are saying...

Your sentence does NOT make any sense...
He wanted to convey that-contact any dishtv dealer in your area and get the information from him.
And one thing to remember- don't blame someone who is trying to help you,because of language issue. The person might not be as fluent in the language you want him/her to be.

⚪Swappin can be done only as Dish HD with Dish HD & Dish NXT with Dish NXT..Swap price is 350₹ + 18% & 200 ₹ visitin charges..
⚪You can consider your Dish tru HD as your last Dish HD there will not be swappin as DishHD has discontinued..
(If incase your Dish Tru has any unresolvable issue then it can be replaced with Dish NXT,your existin account will be terminated..( Charges Applicable)
⚪Workin Dish HD will not be replaced with Dish NXT..
⚪On new connection you will get Dish NXT, SD+whole HD subscription for 1st month Free, Coupons worth 2000₹ from coupon dunia, warranty, HDMI cable, Universal Remote, Batteries & Dish Kit..

Last edited:
reply correctly..
can i swap my dish hd stb to dishnxt stb to watch south indian channels added in may 4th from st2?

reply correctly..
can i swap my dish hd stb to dishnxt stb to watch south indian channels added in may 4th from st2?
Do not swap for st2. You will get crap channels but will lose many HD Chanel's like Star Gold Select HD, BBC Earth HD, HBO HD, MTV Beats HD, NatGeo Music HD etc.

He wanted to convey that-contact any dishtv dealer in your area and get the information from him.

And one thing to remember- don't blame someone who is trying to help you,because of language issue. The person might not be as fluent in the language you want him/her to be.
I know that...I am on the internet world since 2000... :)

He clearly mentioned "shop in your area" which means he wanted to mean buy the STB from a local DishTV dealer...

That's why I replied that, his sentence didn't make any sense to me because I have already mentioned clearly in my original post, that DishTV is saying that it's not possible...So, it's pretty much can be assumed that the local DishTV sellers won't provide me the box too...

I did NOT blame him...I replied that, he doesn't have a clue what he's saying & that's after I got what he wanted to mean...

I think, we should only try to help or guide if we know what we are doing otherwise there would be more confusions & won't serve the helping purpose...

⚪Swappin can be done only as Dish HD with Dish HD & Dish NXT with Dish NXT..Swap price is 350₹ + 18% & 200 ₹ visitin charges..

⚪You can consider your Dish tru HD as your last Dish HD there will not be swappin as DishHD has discontinued..

(If incase your Dish Tru has any unresolvable issue then it can be replaced with Dish NXT,your existin account will be terminated..( Charges Applicable)

⚪Workin Dish HD will not be replaced with Dish NXT..

⚪On new connection you will get Dish NXT, SD+whole HD subscription for 1st month Free, Coupons worth 2000₹ from coupon dunia, warranty, HDMI cable, Universal Remote, Batteries & Dish Kit..

Thanks for the pretty detailed points...Well then I guess I would keep my current STB for now...Thanks for clarifying in details... (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock