Dish TV (95e) + DDFD-Sun HD (93.5) + D2H (88) using mono-block LNB

In the first post's picture, the LNB positioned with black rim is from Dish TV, DD Free Dish. The other side is for D2H. If you want to view D2H and DD Free Dish together, you can do either of the below.

If you already have dish pointing to D2H, then just add another LNB on the left hand side of D2H LNB (slightly upper).
If you already have Free Dish (or Dish TV) alignment, then just add another LNB on right hand side (slightly down). But you need to align it finely in order to get moderate signals from all TPs of D2H.

@thanks for your help .

I have d2h alignment but soon i am planning to buy adtv . Then setup should be ?

With ADTV, you can't review both DD Freedish and D2H.
Sorry bro I didn't get what you said . I was saying that currently i use d2h whose recharge will expire on 10th January . After that I am planning to buy new adtv / tata sky seperate connection along with dish

Sorry bro I didn't get what you said . I was saying that currently i use d2h whose recharge will expire on 10th January . After that I am planning to buy new adtv / tata sky seperate connection along with dish

What I understood was you will have the new dish setup pointing to ADTV and want to receive D2H and DD Free dish along with ADTV in single dish. So I said it is not possible to receive them in single dish with ADTV.

But if you are planning to use your old D2H dish, then you can use it to receive DD Free Dish by just adding another LNB on left hand side.

I want only adtv and free dish alignment ( after 1 month ) not d2h

I want only adtv and free dish alignment ( after 1 month ) not d2h

Possible bro. Align your dish to DD Free Dish and you can add another LNB to catch ADTV. Refer the below image of my setup.

245695b5c0f027a3fd2e2a6d8af251c6.jpg

My dish is setup with monoblock LNB. The primary focus is on 95e where you need to point to 93.5e. Even 95e will not make any difference. Now the topmost LNB on left side is for ADTV. As you can see monoblock LNB in my dish, if you are using a regular LNB in your setup, there should be a gap between ADTV LNB and center LNB (of DD Free Dish). The gap should be given like it would accommodate another LNB in between. Try it on your own since you cannot take my picture as it is.

More details on this thread.

Finally got SES 7 signals on NSS 6 (Dish TV) focused parabolic dish.

@M.J.Sadiq

Great Job Sadiq, I am learning a lot from you.

Do you know how to set up a DiSEqC Switch with the Original Dish Tv Mono block Lnb in a FTA?
I am assuming the Mono block Lnb has a built in switch.
I know that it is possible to cascade DiSEqC Switches.
Most FTA receivers provide DiSEqC 1.1 & 1.2 Support ( DiSEqC 1.2 supports 16 ports)

When you're free you can provide some suggestions for this tread
DDF Exclusive - No Signal on HD TPs

@M.J.Sadiq

Great Job Sadiq, I am learning a lot from you.

Do you know how to set up a DiSEqC Switch with the Original Dish Tv Mono block Lnb in a FTA?
I am assuming the Mono block Lnb has a built in switch.
I know that it is possible to cascade DiSEqC Switches.
Most FTA receivers provide DiSEqC 1.1 & 1.2 Support ( DiSEqC 1.2 supports 16 ports)

When you're free you can provide some suggestions for this tread
DDF Exclusive - No Signal on HD TPs

For connecting mono block with regular Diseqc 1.0 or 2.0 switch refer the below thread.

[Tips] - How to connect monoblock LNB to a DiSEqC switch?

Can we use the monoblock lnb for sundirect to get maximum signal from both satellites? Will the Sun Direct box support monoblock lnb?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock