Dish TV added GEMPORIA in another slot as well

RE: GEMPORIA TP changed in dishtv

Bapun Raz said:
Why you always posting with screenshot bro? We have an official app too. If you have issues in uploading to image hosting websites please upload easily using the app. But share the proof. So that members will know the genuinity of the news. Hope you understand bro.

I have post many screen shot in early .. as an admin . how many likes and reputation give in ur side . :(

acmedigitals said:
I have post many screen shot in early .. as an admin . how many likes and reputation give in ur side . :(

Asking for likes nd reputation is not good nd against our forum rules :k:no

acmedigitals said:
he asking screeshot . for what purpose .

Read his reply again..

Bapun Raz said:
Bapun Raz said:
Why you always posting with screenshot bro? We have an official app too. If you have issues in uploading to image hosting websites please upload easily using the app. But share the proof. So that members will know the genuinity of the news. Hope you understand bro.

MSK786 said:
Asking for likes nd reputation is not good nd against our forum rules :k:no

I nevr asking reputation  from anybody .  nothing expect. so i am posting only words . be open mind ... if it not want this forum  I can stop it :hello

acmedigitals said:
 I nevr asking reputation  from anybody .  nothing expect. so i am posting only words . be open mind ... if it not want this forum  I can stop it :hello

Bro, if your intention is just to share the information to the members, we are happy. But what we are asking is some additional information which will be value added to the posts from your.

What is the big issue in adding screenshots?
When you do it earlier why not now?

acmedigitals said:
As an admin i totally understand my duty and responsibilities. I give likes to posts i like to, i appriciate any users work posted here until it is made by him, not scripted from someone else. What i asked to you is proof of your post. You may have posted screenshot before but that doesn't mean you can keep posting without ss later always. Please adhere to the forum rules and policies. We like to run forum without any copy paste and politics hence all these preventations and measures taken. Hope you will cooperate.

At last, If you have scanned and got those updates in your stb, why can't you simply post here. It will take less time to upload then typing replies regarding it and arguing with us.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock