Discussion dish tv all channels in 90rs

hackerboys

Reaction score
I have seen some users using Titanium HD pack in 90rs .
Upon inquiring i found a guy who takes 90rs + 260(his own charges) and activates the same

There is some kind of ramdan pack or something like this which is not available anywhere .i googled a lot .

They are using this from long time ..

Any one has some leads on this how this is getting activated ??

Upon inquiring i found a guy who takes 90rs + 260(his own charges) and activates the same

There is some kind of ramdan pack or something like this which is not available anywhere .i googled a lot .

Fake news, not possible

Yes have heard of something like this It works

Where did you heard about it?

Can you share the random package name or the VC number in which the package has been installed.

Can you share the random package name or the VC number in which the package has been installed.
I dnt have further update as the person does not say further more than ramzan pack ..
I have a friend of mine who is using it..I will try to find out which pack and will update you soon

I dnt have further update as the person does not say further more than ramzan pack ..
I have a friend of mine who is using it..I will try to find out which pack and will update you soon
Get me the VC number in private message and I will figure out how it is done by him.

Can you please check again that the guy is still doing this secret thing or the work is down now

This might be a Fake news.

But in 2009 one guy gifted my father a setup box of dishtv where without any recharge we use to watch all channels for free. The guy was a dishtv dealer at that moment. But later in 2011 all channels were stopped and the recharge was also not possible due to some reason and we took a new connection.

This might be a Fake news.

But in 2009 one guy gifted my father a setup box of dishtv where without any recharge we use to watch all channels for free. The guy was a dishtv dealer at that moment. But later in 2011 all channels were stopped and the recharge was also not possible due to some reason and we took a new connection.
This was NOT a fake news just because it was under the carpet doesn't mean it's not present.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock