Dish TV bad service

• Thread starter vbmjoy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 993

vbmjoy

Reaction score
Hi guys I booked Dish TV a few days by calling customer care. It was under Diwali Offer. I told their representative to install the connection on 1st November. I waited on the day and a day more but no call came nor any reply. So I called them again and asked them about why I wasn't given the connection. So what the representative said was shocking for me. She said that no connection was booked for your number. If so why did the earlier woman told me that I would get the connection and she asked all the details like address and so on. So what kind of dumb service is this? This is not good.

Last edited:
What's the current status? Did the 2nd customer care lady place your order? or you got any tracking number?

this is problem of lady cc not from dishtv. lady cc always creating problems.:sleepy:

You could have used the website booking process. It is easy and you would also get a confirmation sms and email on the same. So you could have some artifacts to fight with. There is no value of spoken words. The agent can simply deny that any such conversation happened to save herself. Feeling bad for you bro. Next time try to use official website of the operator or visit nearby dealership.

I didnt pay any money guys. So don't worry about that. But thanks for your love.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock