Dish TV Call to Return STB

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I received a call from Dish TV that I'm not using my older Dish TV connection since long time so I'll have to return their set top box. Their technician will come to my home and will collect the STB. :-/

Is it official and will I have to return the STB? I thought STB is ours once we purchase it?

Has anyone else received such kind of calls from Dish TV ever?

No need to attend their call again and no need to return the box. U can activate Dish TV connection whenever u want to continue again.

ef96bd1c571cdf99b349584ae012670a.jpg

Hassan Syed said:
No need to attend their call again and no need to return the box. U can activate Dish TV connection whenever u want to continue again.

No.. I told them like that, but they told that they will not activate the box again. Even if i want to activate the same, i need to pay Rs. 1200/-

My dish tv SD box vc is deactivated from few months. Today i connect my box with antenna cable & on power switch. Next EPG automatically updated. then 102. Viewing card (VC) Deactivated. massage appeared. next i want check info by pressing blue button then i see my remote is not working.
First i thought may be battery low or remote damaged. I checked the remote by cell phone camera. it is still working.
I surprised may be my box disabled by the dish tv on air .
If any one faced the same problem please share.
My stb is Zenega cd-1005s.
By dish tv india./
Home tp was changed by me for dish tv lanka.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock