Dish TV Changed All the Channels No

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 29,526
Big Step. Personally i Don't Like 4 Digit Channel No. Hope Dish TV Users Will Like It !

Ankit_bpl said:
Big Step. Personally i Don't Like 4  Digit Channel No. Hope Dish TV Users Will Like It !

I also not like the 4 digit channels no bro :-/

I think it was necessary to add all the pending channels:shy so think there should be no problem:shy

Ankit_bpl said:
Oops!
Now The Dish Following TataSky So Would You Like To Follow Tata Sky Now :huh

Bro,till now i'm not purchase the ts because 4 digit lcn :-/ ,i will wait for few months,if adtv not change lcn to 4 digit lcn means will try the adtv for few months :shy

abhi123 said:
I think it was necessary to add all the pending channels:shy so think there should be no problem:shy

Eversince Tata Sky Introduce 4 Digit I Occasionally Watched Regional Channels... :shy

Ankit_bpl said:
Eversince Tata Sky Introduce 4 Digit I Occasionally Watched Regional Channels... :shy

Yes Bro it's very difficult and uncomfortable to find the channels in 4 digit LCN but we can search it very easily by using menu button and then select the regional channels of our choice:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock