Dish TV changed their recording system

Ninad said:
how to do it?
please tell procedure
For that u will need to find which channel belongs to which TP.. if u want to record one channel while watchin another..u will need to make sure the channel u want to record n to watch while recordin.both channels needs to be on Same TP..

Rom1moR said:
For that u will need to find which channel belongs to which TP.. if u want to record one channel while watchin another..u will need to make sure the channel u want to record n to watch while recordin.both channels needs to be on Same TP..

ok
suppose I am watching Sony TV & want to record Sony six
tell me how to do it

Ninad said:
ok
suppose I am watching Sony TV & want to record Sony six
tell me how to do it
Go to LCN of Sony Tv..then press blue green yellow keys on remote back to back STB info sheet will appear..check the TP highlighted in yellow color..thats the TP of Sony same procedure for Sony six.. go to Sony six LCN then repeat the same procedure.. if both channels on same TP then u can record Sony while watchin Sony six..

Rom1moR said:
Go to LCN of Sony Tv..then press blue green yellow keys on remote back to back STB info sheet will appear..check the TP highlighted in yellow color..thats the TP of Sony same procedure for Sony six.. go to Sony six LCN then repeat the same procedure.. if both channels on same TP then u can record Sony while watchin Sony six..

now tell me, how to record Sony while watching Sony six

Ninad said:
now tell me, how to record Sony while watching Sony six
If u found both channels on same TP then switch to Sony Tv press record key.. recordin will start now u can watch go to that TP channel u want to watch..Sony will be recorded in background..

recreation said:
how much dish tv hd pack cost?
45 HD channels in 220/- Full on HD.. HBO HITS HD a la carte 49/-.. SOUTH Superstars (4 south HD channels) 40 for ROI &20 for south..

Rom1moR said:
If u found both channels on same TP then switch to Sony Tv press record key.. recordin will start now u can watch go to that TP channel u want to watch..Sony will be recorded in background..

Ok
means after starting recording on one channel I can switch to another channel of same transponder & recording of one channel will continue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock