Dish TV cheated with me(problem solved)

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
In last month I recharged my Dishtv account with Rs 326 and then I got 62 Rs cash back and my account locked until 3 January with fix period that I was subscribed Pouplar HD add on of Rs 10 and that Add on also locked with this but suddenly today they removed add on pack from my account without notice and message and when I called cc then they told me there is no such type of add on activated in your account :mad:

In last month I recharged my Dishtv account with Rs 326 and then I got 62 Rs cash back and my account locked until 3 January with fix period that I was subscribed Pouplar HD add on of Rs 10 and that Add on also locked with this but suddenly today they removed add on pack from my account without notice and message and when I called cc then they told me there is no such type of add on activated in your account :mad:
wait for SOA...

You did subscribed popular HD ADD on 10 for rs 1st month.. As you took benefit of recharge offer.. your account is locked till your next swtich off date, so once you completes you 1st offer month for Popular HD ADD on it stops because your account is locked so it's not possible to continue popular HD ADD On at original price,
you will need to subscribe it at original price if you want to continue. By rechargin with popular HD ADD On price..
Nobody has cheated on you in case you have completed your first month offer for Popular HD ADD on & expectin it to continue at 10 rs till you completes locked switch off date of your subscription..

Last edited:
You did subscribed popular HD ADD on 10 for rs 1st month.. As you took benefit of recharge offer.. your account is locked till your next swtich off date, so once you completes you 1st offer month for Popular HD ADD on it stops because your account is locked so it's not possible to continue to continue popular HD ADD On at original price,
you will need to subscribe it at original price if you want to continue. By rechargin with popular HD ADD On price..
Nobody has cheated on you in case you have completed your first month offer for Popular HD ADD on & expectin it to continue till you completes locked switch off date..

But why when I was recharged my account that time cc told me that by default your HD add on also locked why they are providing wrong information mostly lady cc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock