• Views: Views 10,494
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Credit to my facebook friend for writing this on my wall.

DishTV introduced DishTV on wheels last year in Delhi Auto Expo. Mobile Dishtv on wheels is all about watching TV on the go, especially when you are driving long distance or even commuting to office for long hours in this traffic. Apart from offering regular channels, Mobile DishTV’s primary focus is to offer music and cricket on the go. Dish TV DTH, TV-on-wheels Here’s what I experienced. If you have an SUV or luxury cars, this service will be the best to have, but for smaller cars not sure how it will fit into for the viewing experience. To avail this service, you need a special antenna affixed on the roof top of your car. The antenna automatically tracks dishtv’s satellite placed at 36,000km orbit. It then provides signal to the Set-Top-Box (STB) through an RF cable. The STB is connected to the LCD screen through AV output. The system is same as in homes
except the antenna is an auto-tracking one. All the features of DishTV are available in Direct-to-Car also like Dish Active, Games, Movie on Demand, Multi- language channels, etc. As per DishTV, Mobile DishTV revolutionizes your driving experience by beaming digital entertainment directly into your car. You can choose from a vast bouquet of 100 + channels offering news, sports, music and entertainment. Foot tapping music on VH1, sports coverage on Star
Cricket and much more. In short it’s entertainment that truly complements your SUV. No need to miss breaking news or nail biting cricket action anymore! The technology is convenient and luxurious but the price isn’t yet!

Good experience, but why this news in TataSky section ?

kramkumar you are a smod so you can do this without asking then why you are posting this mistake here?
If needed you can pm me otherwise you can do this without asking me also.

kramkumar said:
Good experience, but why this news in TataSky section ?

any queries on Dishtv on Wheels u can call on 9711166999,
it is Good Service But To costly Nearby Rs. 50,000 :wallnalsirmarna:
rmvfbr.jpg

Kya yaar please read the first line in my post.i have clearly mantioned the sorce also.why are you always seeing everyones faults again now?.....

Arsh25 said:
so bapun u have this service?

Mr.DTH said:
Kya yaar please read the first line in my post.i have clearly mantioned the sorce also.why are you always seeing everyones faults again now?.....

Arsh25 said:
so bapun u have this service?

Apologies friend...ask your friend for a more detailed review perhaps with pics and all to make it more informative and also if he could provide some more info on the technology,size and method of installation of antenna.

i finally found the real source of this thread,bapun you are such a fraud and i withdraw my previous apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock