Dish TV enhances focus on HD, launches ad campaign with SRK

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,585

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
In an endeavour to educate consumers about HD television viewing with genuine high-definition (HD) picture quality, DTH operator Dish TV has launched a new ad campaign featuring Shahrukh Khan.

The campaign highlights the merits of HD picture quality and encourages its consumers to upgrade to DishTru HD+ set-top box (STB) to enjoy an HD TV viewing experience.

To make HD more affordable, Dish TV has also introduced HD sachets (small HD entertainment add-on packs) to capture the interest of consumers in HD viewing by offering them at Rs 75.

This offering makes Dish TV the first in the industry to come up with an entry-level pack price of Rs 224. Subscribers can select these sachets as per their preferences and add more flavour to their TV viewing experience.

Dish TV has also introduced long-duration HD packs for a hassle-free and uninterrupted TV viewing experience.

The DTH operator has been the frontrunner in the industry for launching HD services in 2010 and since then has acquired a dominant market share in the HD segment.

DishTruHD + STB gives its viewers an enhanced TV viewing experience with 1080i resolution picture quality, aspect ratio of 16:9 and 5.1 surround sound.

It also offers a width of 50 HD channels along with the facility of unlimited recording at no additional cost.

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/dth/dish-tv-enhances-focus-on-hd-launches-ad-campaign-with-srk/ | TelevisionPost.com

THAKUR 4K said:
In an endeavour to educate consumers about HD television viewing with genuine high-definition (HD) picture quality, DTH operator Dish TV has launched a new ad campaign featuring Shahrukh Khan.

The campaign highlights the merits of HD picture quality and encourages its consumers to upgrade to DishTru HD+ set-top box (STB) to enjoy an HD TV viewing experience.

To make HD more affordable, Dish TV has also introduced HD sachets (small HD entertainment add-on packs) to capture the interest of consumers in HD viewing by offering them at Rs 75.

This offering makes Dish TV the first in the industry to come up with an entry-level pack price of Rs 224. Subscribers can select these sachets as per their preferences and add more flavour to their TV viewing experience.

Dish TV has also introduced long-duration HD packs for a hassle-free and uninterrupted TV viewing experience.

The DTH operator has been the frontrunner in the industry for launching HD services in 2010 and since then has acquired a dominant market share in the HD segment.

DishTruHD + STB gives its viewers an enhanced TV viewing experience with 1080i resolution picture quality, aspect ratio of 16:9 and 5.1 surround sound.

It also offers a width of 50 HD channels along with the facility of unlimited recording at no additional cost.

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/dth/dish-tv-enhances-focus-on-hd-launches-ad-campaign-with-srk/ | TelevisionPost.com

1st - Tata Sky (66):hd

2nd - Dish TV (50):hd
:wall:angry

Hassan Syed said:
Their HD campaign will go in favour of Tata Sky when they will promote HD channels
I agree with You.

Imdadul said:
I agree with You.

leave it bro....do some thing new yaar...u every reply is same

THAKUR 4K said:
Not HD box tv advertising Tata sky

I have FHD TV.

DishTV long time can not add NEW HD Channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock