Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,953
RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

when i am recording a program, there is an indication (.REC) at right side middle of the screen.
can we hide the indication by any settings or is it default.
and the same thing is also happening even when i am watching already recorded program (at that time recording another program)

rajkumar999 said:
when i am recording a program, there is an indication (.REC) at right side middle of the screen.
and the same thing is also happening even when i am watching already recorded program (at that time recording another program)

Not possible to hide bro :k

rajkumar999 said:

recordin notification icon On screen.. That is meant to be thr so that u can see ur fav program is recordin while u r watchin other channel..

rajkumar999 said:

Not Possible Bro....but I think one option is available in recording setting upto Min 20 minutes.... :huh :huh

My hd box remote solely working anybody helping how to resetting my remote

kathir said:

Bro reset the stb,erase the epg & flash,then replace panasonic aaa battery & try  :tup

Vicky said:
Bro reset the stb,erase the epg & flash,then replace panasonic aaa battery & try  :tup
Thanks for the info, I'm all so try to reset &epg flash , change remort &battery. Bro

kathir said:

If u r gettin SLOW response while tryin to access remote.. then erase flash FS under System Setup..

General Discussion Thread Dish TV

Rom1moR said:
If u r gettin SLOW response while tryin to access remote.. then erase flash FS under System Setup..

How to do it bro?

Press Menu Button for 7-8 second.. Installation Menu Will Appear.. Scroll down to System Setup n select Erase Flash FS..

Back
Top Bottom