Gemini Life
Kushi
Sun Life
Surya Music
Animax
Toonami
Yoga channel if any available.. :huh :huh

RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

I have purchased a new Dish + connection.after inserting card, for almost all of the channels it says"channel is not subscribed"..even channel 999.only 3-4 channels r working like Zee Etc Bollywood and Zing.

Informed CC they said have done a Refresh to my stb and keep on channel 999;but inspite of this still not working.

Pls help

royceferns2000 said:
I have purchased a new Dish + connection.after inserting card, for almost all of the channels it says"channel is not subscribed"..even channel 999.only 3-4 channels r working like Zee Etc Bollywood and Zing.

Informed CC they said have done a Refresh to my stb and keep on channel 999;but inspite of this still not working.

Pls help
Try to flash your epg and software and see if it works.

General Discussion Thread Dish TV

9ba7874f22f42bf075faa8691242bd6e.jpg

e0cef0d0fd536a1361710c50ae69ac4e.jpg

I am not getting free preview of Zee Bangla HD or the other 2 HDs launched. Called customer care guys numerous times but they proved to be of no help to me. What may be the issue. I faced similar problem when Colors Bangla HD free preview was going on. Can anyone help me about the reason why I am not getting free preview?

Suman Sahu said:
I am not getting free preview of Zee Bangla HD or the other 2 HDs launched. Called customer care guys numerous times but they proved to be of no help to me. What may be the issue. I faced similar problem when Colors Bangla HD free preview was going on. Can anyone help me about the reason why I am not getting free preview?

Bro,i think atleast one hd channel activation mandatory for free preview offer,if u using hd pack/activated hd channel means write the email to dish tv nodal officers :k

@ suman SAHU bro,
Try epg update by pressing fav button for 10 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom