Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,949
When Dish TV add 'STAR VIJAY HD' channel?? possible or not?? All Dth had this channel expect dishtv...

Azar12 said:
When Dish TV add 'STAR VIJAY HD' channel?? possible or not?? All Dth had this channel expect dishtv...

All star channels are added in Dishtv except Star Vijay HD and FX HD.There is no news uptil now but chances are there Star Vijay HD may be added soon being an important regional channel.

avipersistent said:
All star channels are added in Dishtv except Star Vijay HD and FX HD.There is no news uptil now but chances are there Star Vijay HD may be added soon being an important regional channel.

I think dishtv don't add star vijay hd till zee tamil hd launch. becoz in tamilnadu zee tamil and star vijay fight for trp. No chance to add  :wall

lkkeyan89 said:
I think dishtv don't add star vijay hd till zee tamil hd launch. becoz in tamilnadu zee tamil and star vijay fight for trp. No chance to add  :wall

Really, no chance???? But, all Dth in India had this HD channel.. except dishtv..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have another doubt, why ' Star Vijay' (SD, not hd) channel, not available in Tamil supreme pack (50)..but, available in Tamil bonanza pack (20)..why??? What is the difference between Tamil supreme and Tamil banaza add-ons?? Help me, anyone..

Azar12 said:
I have another doubt, why ' Star Vijay' (SD, not hd) channel, not available in Tamil supreme pack (50)..but, available in Tamil bonanza pack (20)..why??? What is the difference between Tamil supreme and Tamil banaza add-ons?? Help me, anyone..

The Channels to be added to the pack  are decided with the broadcasters and in this case my thought is that Tamil bonanza pack will be the higher add on pack with more price.It can also happen some bundled tamil channels of particular broadcaster on their request for example star can be put in separate pack with other channels by the dth operator and in that case it will be available on that particular add on pack for a particular price..

Today atlast the technician visited for SD to HD. I have already opened a thread. As there is lot of confusion, instead of opening a new thread I am using general thread.
Before changing to HD, I recharged with 1149 non stop entertainment pack. It was activated but my account is deactive. So when the technician called his office to change to HD 1199 cash back offer, they were not able to change it. They told me to recharge for 100, I recharged. But still now deactive
The technician called cc, but they are saying it is active. In mobile app it is showing as still deactive. What to do. The technician said it will be active by tomorrow. He has not received the money from me. Kindly help

profsathya said:
Today atlast the technician visited for SD to HD. I have already opened a thread. As there is lot of confusion, instead of opening a new thread I am using general thread.
Before changing to HD, I recharged with 1149 non stop entertainment pack. It was activated but my account is deactive. So when the technician called his office to change to HD 1199 cash back offer, they were not able to change it. They told me to recharge for 100, I recharged. But still now deactive
The technician called cc, but they are saying it is active. In mobile app it is showing as still deactive. What to do. The technician said it will be active by tomorrow. He has received the money from me. Kindly help. 

Bro,i think it's refresh issue,

Just missed this no,hope after refresh ur stb is active :)

18002744744/18002702102

Back
Top Bottom