Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,949
Even after refresh, by giving a missed call(i get a message stating unable to refresh as account is deactive) still in deactive. What about others who are in NON STOP pack, do your account in deactive mode? Calling CC is utter waste they are not answering, transferring to their senior executive. They are not been able to help

profsathya said:
Even after refresh, by giving a missed call(i get a message stating unable to refresh as account is deactive) still in deactive. What about others who are in NON STOP pack, do your account in deactive mode? Calling CC is utter waste they are not answering, transferring to their senior executive. They are not been able to help

If possible Try to upgrade your package through dishtv app :)

Last edited by a moderator:
f75620654e5fafc9079b1acfa121058c.jpg

ShivRaJ said:
If possible Try to upgrade your package through dishtv app :)
Will i then lose the non stop pack? See my plan was to only add on english club hd add on for 99rs with non stop pack.

profsathya said:
Will i then lose the non stop pack? See my plan was to only add on english club hd add on for 99rs with non stop pack.

yes you will lose NON STOP pack...you should contact cc before doing this step...they can only activate NON stop offer again. and one cc member told me that if we wished to move out of NON Stop plan...they will gv bak Money(1149/-) to ur dishtv acc...i dnt know its true or not...can any one confirm it???

Thanks to everybody, my dealer moved me to other pack to make me active. But I called cc and changed to non stop pack plus English club HD. Now I got balance of 1199 cash back plus 200 my recharge = 1399 . HD pack valid till 2018.

Availability of SD channel depends on SD pack you have subscribed for, Availability of HD channel depends on HD ADD on you have subscribed for..
Dsports SD is available from All sports pack onward..

I am seeking help from guys who can update my dishtv packages. I wish to change my package as i am abroad i cant able to call cc nor the website is allowing me to update it.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom