Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,949
Recording gone, Neo channels gone,Ten channels out of package,For me Evergreen classics unsubscribed what they are doing GOD knows they are giving many reasons now to move from Dishtv.No new channel additions .After March-18 I will be surely considering options.

Recording gone, Neo channels gone,Ten channels out of package,For me Evergreen classics unsubscribed what they are doing GOD knows they are giving many reasons now to move from Dishtv.No new channel additions .After March-18 I will be surely considering options.

me to after purchasing new led because after merging there is no different between Tata sky and Dish TV in case of pack price.channels expect pq AND aq

This is the highlight of 2018 for dishtv subscriber how 2018 will be for them:lol:

hey guys i need to activate ten hd 1 and ten 1 2 3 . and im from sri lanka. any help ?

Dish tv subscriber should gear them for some more blow as it is now most probable that sonysix sonyeapn sony sonysab will also be available only as alacarte after some days(it has happened once for sab sony and sony max back in oct/nov 2014)

Last edited:
Dish tv subscriber should gear them for some more blow as it is now most probable that sonysix sonyeapn sony sonysab will also be available only as alacarte after some days(it has happened once for sab sony and sony max back in oct/nov 2014)

Yes along with Sony Star it looks now they are having a tussle with Times Network by removing DD audio from some Times Network channels.

Now Boring with Dishtv I have entertaining stuff in Pen Drive...

now showing error....

Rom1moR bro, in dishtv app if in the bharat pack changed mandatory addon for example : Cartoon pack to Kids bonanza pack and proceed automatically my language addon (tamil) gets deactivated.Have to call cc each time if we change mandatory pack and request them to activate language pack again. Raised concern to cc but still issue is there. Have to raise issue to any specific mail id for app issues? From cc getting usual reply
"Your issue is raised to concern department"

Back
Top Bottom