Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,951
@avipersistent bro @RajKumar bro they also going to merge websites ?

They may have a common website with Dishtv and D2h sections with packages listed as both have different names of packages,al carte,active services etc.In future if entire channel line up packages,al carte etc are exactly the same they can have a single website.Also they are 2 different brands so common website is difficult even if they merge.

When you attempt to modify your pack/add ons, you need to select existin add ons / a la cartes which you want to retain as well as new one which you want to subscribe before checkin out..
Rom1moR bro, in previous app version we had option to select regional pack at Rs.10 as you rightly said , along with another options like Selecting Star Sports Select HD (Rs.30), Malayalam(Rs.10) , Telugu (Rs.10) , Hollywood Starz (Rs.36),etc...but now no option to select Language pack(Tamil Bonanza at Rs.10) only available is Tamil Bonanza at Rs.50.
Could u pl clarify and correct me if iam wrong about app options.

These Regional Add ons are at 10rs per month when you subscribe to Game on HD Regional or Full on HD Regional..

& When You choose Regional add ons with normal packs..

Last edited:
Thanks bro for the details. But my doubt is in previous app version able to select SD Version of Language packs also at Rs.10 with Bharat pack while doing modification in mandatory addon pack.

Thanks bro for the details. But my doubt is in previous app version able to select SD Version of Language packs also at Rs.10 with Bharat pack while doing modification in mandatory addon pack.
That was when you needed to subscribe 3 mandatory add ons out of 17 add on options priced from 25rs to 75 rs & 5 regional add ons which were 10rs ..now, you need to subscribe 1 mandatory add on with bharat pack..out of current add ons..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom