Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,292
  • Views: Views 1,023,673
Dish NXT..
◻Place request for Technician visit through call with respect to your purpose..( Charges Applicable )
OR,
◻ Request your/ nearest Dealer for Dish NXT for your current connection (depends on availability) & request for realignment..(Charges Applicable)
OR,
◻Dish NXT is available on new connection..1750₹*.. available through dishtv's partner Flipkart as well..
( Incase your Dish HD is havin unresolvable issue then it can be replaced with Dish NXT irrespective of realignment purpose/region.. Charges Applicable.. )
(exchange offer 799₹ is only on SD to Dish NXT HD..)

Last edited:
Thanks Bro for clarifications.Could you please provide what will be the charges for option2 if details available with you.

Hi Guys, 3 days back my neighbour who was using cable tv shifted to Dish TV HD. I am unable to provide pics now, but will soon post the pic of the dish. Its the oval shaped dish (regular dishTV one) its written dishtv home HD.

Also it seem the dish Tv dish and d2h dish are aligned at same alignment. They have used Mono Block LNB

Now only 2 people are using cable TV services in my society, hope they also change and it become Cable Mukth Society :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock