Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,292
  • Views: Views 1,023,612
My Airtel Xstream Box Installation done by Dish TV engineer. As all engineers of Dish TV-d2h shifting to Airtel Digital TV Head Office.

Engineer told me that Dish TV-d2h & Airtel Digital TV company merger may take upto 6 to 12 months. Also all 3 will continue with current Satellites.

My Airtel Xstream Box Installation done by Dish TV engineer. As all engineers of Dish TV-d2h shifting to Airtel Digital TV Head Office.

Engineer told me that Dish TV-d2h & Airtel Digital TV company merger may take upto 6 to 12 months. Also all 3 will continue with current Satellites.
Hi sir very vice

Nice and good news about Airtel and Dish TV D2h merger bro

It is a big disgrace that Dish TV is the only DTH not to carry the following four essential South HD channels:
  • Star Vijay HD :angry2:
  • Mazhavil Manorama HD
  • Udaya HD
  • Surya HD.
Not to mention Dish-d2h does not have a single Zee South HD channel.

It is a big disgrace that Dish TV is the only DTH not to carry the following four essential South HD channels:
  • Star Vijay HD :angry2:
  • Mazhavil Manorama HD
  • Udaya HD
  • Surya HD.
Not to mention Dish-d2h does not have a single Zee South HD channel.

@JollyLNB bro They are providing via ST2 @Amit1079 bro can confirm this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock